From Walter, André <Andre.Wal...@bitgroup.de>
Subject AW: Supported by ACS logo
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2016 04:33:24 GMT
Hi Will,

No problem (we anyway needed some time for preparation :-))

We put all our input on http://poweredbycloudstack.bitcloud.cloud/

1. On top you find the color palette.
2. Below you find all the different designs of the logos.
3. Underneath every logo you will find a link to PNG version and PS version (for printing/high
quality).

As I said, I am completely free how these logos are used, leave the decision to you/the marketing
list and I am looking forward to the outcome of the voting.

Thanks and best regards.
Andre

Von: Will Stevens [mailto:williamstevens@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 16. Juni 2016 21:08
An: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Supported by ACS logo

Hey Andre,
Sorry for the delay getting back to you.

You can send me stuff and I can help work out the logistics for voting on it.

I would recommend we do the following:
- produce a color palette which we can vote on that is centered around the current apache
cloudstack colors, but with variations and such.
- only produce logos for the current apache cloudstack colors (not 3 variations) for both
a light and dark background

The color variations can be done by the different organizations as they see fit based on the
color palette.  No need to produce multiple versions with different colors since this will
make the voting more complicated.  Lets keep the voting to the designs and we can handle
voting on the color palette independently.

Does this make sense?

Will