From Randy Smith <rsm...@1stel.com>
Subject Re: StratoSTACK v1.1 Release
Date Tue, 31 May 2016 20:38:37 GMT
Makrand -

Thanks so much for your questions.  I sent them to the development team
for review and comment.  Following are the responses in blue:

 > 1) Does this work with Advanced networking cloudstack setup?

/Our use case didn't demand advanced networking, so we didn't implement
anything in that regard. Technically it supports advanced networking
with security groups./

 > 2) Do you sell support around this? Any production deployments?

/Not currently, to both./

 > 3) Will it be able to list and perhaps bill already present resources
in exiting cloudstack setup?

/Yes/

 > 4) What versions of cloudstack does this support?

/Its run against 4.5.0+, though if your rabbitmq-server runs on the
cloud, we'd recommend 4.8+/

Best Regards,

Randall

--