From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: AW: Supported by ACS logo
Date Fri, 13 May 2016 05:42:16 GMT
Andre, nice work.

I liked all logos with monkey in blue colour: #4, #5, #6, #7, #8

If we want to have the project name in the logo: #6 (blue) and #8 (blue) were the best.

One more variation we can have is to have #6 but drop the tagline; and split apache cloudstack,
like how about this:
https://twitter.com/rhtyd/status/730996417062309889

Regards,
Rohit Yadav