From Go Chiba <go.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack Community/Users in Japan?
Date Mon, 09 May 2016 12:20:11 GMT
Hi Madan,

I'm Go Chiba from Japanese CloudStack Community and thanks to interest our
community.
Couple of our member will attend to that event and I can arrange some
meeting or dinner if you interest, so can you please CCing
admin@cloudstack.jp?
This mailing list include our local community member and it's easy to share
our discussion!

regards,

Go Chiba
E-mail:go.chiba@gmail.com