From Julia Simon <jsi...@cloudops.com>
Subject Re: Supported by ACS logo
Date Wed, 11 May 2016 16:09:27 GMT
Hi André,

I am having trouble accessing that url. Would you check to make sure it's
valid.

Danke schön!
Julia

--

*Julia Simon*Opérations marketing et ventes *| *Marketing & Sales Operations
t 514.447.3456 ext. 1103

*CloudOps* Votre partenaire infonuagique* | *Cloud Solutions Experts
cloudops.com
<http://www.cloudops.com/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=signature&utm_content=cloudops-dot-com-url&utm_campaign=general_email>
 *| *420 rue Guy *|* Montréal *|* Quebec *|* H3J 1S6

<https://cloud.ca/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=signature&utm_content=cloud-ca-logo-1&utm_campaign=general_email>

<http://www.cloudops.com/2014/11/cloudops-tops-deloittes-technology-fast-50/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=signature&utm_content=fast-50-logo-1&utm_campaign=general_email>