From Will Stevens <williamstev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Supported by ACS logo
Date Thu, 12 May 2016 17:57:28 GMT
Haha.  I am not sure if I should be taking that as a compliment or not
Giles.  :P

On the topic of the branding colors, I have not found any color guidelines
for marketing material (and I have looked).  Is that because we don't have
one, or is it just because my google foo is weak?

While I agree the the "color" version is the most consistent with the
current branding, is there anything that says we can't use colors that
better match the context in which the graphics are used?  If we do want to
restrict the colors, I think we should definitely think about creating a
color guide which we all use.

I ask because the graphic designer in me actually likes the dark blue
version in many cases.  In addition to that, we will need to increase our
marketing activities going forward and having quality guidelines and
resources will help us present a cleaner and higher quality message.

I don't want to derail this conversation, but I thought it was relevant
considering Giles comments.