From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Will Stevens as new Apache CloudStack VP
Date Thu, 19 May 2016 08:24:45 GMT
Congrats Will.

Regards,
Rohit Yadav

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

On May 19 2016, at 12:26 pm, Sebastien Goasguen <runseb@gmail.com> wrote:

Morning Everyone,

Yesterday at the ASF board meeting, the board passed the resolution making Will Stevens the
new Vice President of the Apache CloudStack project.

Join me in congratulating Will on this appointment, wish him luck and bring your unwavering
support !

You may have noticed that Will took on RM duties for the new releases going forward and has
also taken a very active role to finish bringing us to github based workflow and CI. Will
has some updates on that front that I am sure you will all like.

-Sebastien
Former VP CloudStack