+1 to that will

Kind Regards

Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055

Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com

giles.sirett@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com

@shapeblue

On 28 Apr 2016, at 15:39, Will Stevens <williamstevens@gmail.com> wrote:

Openstack is just bitter because they still don't have a product that works and our product works just fine.  Just goes to show that more money doesn't always solve the problem...  :)  All that money and almost no success stories.  Kind of sad really...