From Rajesh Battala <rajesh.batt...@accelerite.com>
Subject Re:Announcing General Availability of StratoSTACK
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2016 16:56:46 GMT
Well done. Is there any demo recoding on how this works? Please do share.

Thanks
Rajesh Battala

Sent from my Mi phone
On Randy Smith <rsmith@1stel.com>, Apr 1, 2016 8:13 PM wrote:

Hello Apache CloudStack

My name is Randall Smith and I work as a product manager at 1stel.  If
you are interested in an open source Instance billing and provisioning
portal for CloudStack, take a look at StratoSTACK.

StratoSTACK may be downloaded at http://stratostack.org/. We will be
moving the software to Github soon.

Regards,

--