From Sunando Bhattacharya <suna...@indiqus.com>
Subject Re: OpenStack Revenues Approaching $3.4B: 451 Research
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2016 15:07:02 GMT
I really don’t know on what basis we are saying that openstack doesn’t work… $3.4Bill
of revenues !!!

Fact is openstack is production-grade and catching up fast on most counts with ACS, and actually
ahead on some features like NFV.

Lets call a spade a spade
Sunando Bhattacharya
M +91 97111 52299
www.indiqus.com

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient please delete the original message and any copy of it from your computer system.
You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited unless proper authorization has been obtained for such action. If you
have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately. Although
IndiQus attempts to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, it does not guarantee that both
are virus-free and accepts no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.