From Madan Ganesh Velayudham <madangan...@actonmagic.com>
Subject Re: CaaS in CloudStack with Kubernetes
Date Sat, 23 Apr 2016 09:19:34 GMT
+1 Sebastien; This is a great add to CloudStack.

Congratulations to Skippbox and Shapeblue for this milestone.

Would love to give it a real try to embrace it in AoC.

Cheers
Madan

Madan Ganesh Velayudham
Founder & CEO
ActOnMagic

Cloud Governance, Management, Intelligence & Brokering Simplified!
www.actoncloud.com
@Go2Maga | @ActOnMagic | +91 966 336 7468
Important Disclaimer
This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information and is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure
or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the original intended recipient of
the message, please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message.

www.actonmagic.com