From Marco Sinhoreli <marco.sinhor...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: event press release templates
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2016 12:28:24 GMT

De: Rafael Weingärtner
Data: terça-feira, 12 de abril de 2016 21:16
Para: "marketing@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>"
Assunto: Re: event press release templates

Thanks.
Sorry, for disturbing your thread ;)

On Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 9:14 PM, Pierre-Luc Dion <pdion891@apache.org<mailto:pdion891@apache.org>>
wrote:
So far it's quiet for CCCBR,

I've poke organizaer about  cloudstackcollab.org<http://cloudstackcollab.org> website
 but I got a pretty quiet poke-back so far. As far as I know it will append, it's scheduled
for September and I think the location is defined already.

On Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 8:12 PM, Rafael Weingärtner <rafaelweingartner@gmail.com<mailto:rafaelweingartner@gmail.com>>
wrote:
Speaking of conferences, has someone heard something about the CCCBR?

On Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 9:11 PM, Pierre-Luc Dion <pdion891@apache.org<mailto:pdion891@apache.org>>