From Ian Rae <i...@cloudops.com>
Subject Re: OpenStack Revenues Approaching $3.4B: 451 Research
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2016 17:13:37 GMT
Agreed Steve!

I believe June Collab will see participicants work on launching a
CloudStack marketing alliance.

Citrix was in an awkward situation (series of unfortunate events shall
we say?) and was unable to get it done, but I just think that proves my
point that sometimes it is easier to get things done if you are not a large
disrupted enterprise IT vendor or otherwise under the control of one.

Ian

--
Ian Rae
CEO | PDG

CloudOps | Cloud Infrastructure and Networking Solutions
www.cloudops.com | 420 rue Guy | Montreal | Canada | H3J 1S6