From Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com>
Subject Re: event press release templates
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2016 11:30:48 GMT
Rafarel,

I think doing url redirect from br.cloudstackcollab.org is pointless and
having a cname type will cause confusion because your site links and
description will refer to cloudstack.usp.br. so what we could do is send
directly to cloudstack.usp.br from the main collab event link. In this case
br.cloudstackcollab.org will not be used.