From Will Stevens <williamstev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenStack Revenues Approaching $3.4B: 451 Research
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2016 15:35:57 GMT
I would be curious to know how many billions of $ of consulting and
operational costs were incurred to boost the $3.4B of revenues.  :)  I
wonder which number is bigger...

You still can't upgrade an openstack cloud, so if you want to go to a new
version, you have to build a new cloud and migrate all of your workloads.

I am not saying you can't make money with openstack, but I would rather be
an openstack consultant than an openstack provider, and that says a lot
about the actual technology...