From Will Stevens <williamstev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: event press release templates
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2016 14:30:04 GMT
I only just updated the sites.  It will take another 15-20 minutes for
jenkins to kick in to redeploy the sites.

I currently have ca.cloudstackcollab.org pointing at our event.  The
landing page will be available at cloudstackcollab.org as soon as jenkins
picks up the job.

I currently have the landing page pointing directly at cloudstack.usp.br.
PLD has been taking care of the DNS stuff, so I will check with him.  I
also just noticed that you are referring to the .net addresses, I will have
to check what the redirect situation is there.  We do not have control of
the DNS yet, so we have to make requests for changes when we need them
currently.

Cheers,

Will