From Rafael Peregrino da Silva <rperegr...@gmail.com>
Subject CloudStack Collaboration Conference Brasil web site
Date Sat, 16 Apr 2016 22:53:44 GMT
Hello everybody,

I just published the CloudStack Collaboration Conference Brasil web site on
http://cloudstack.usp.br/

Please check whether everything is working properly, so that I can make
some press releases and start spreading the word about it.

Best!

--
Rafael Peregrino da Silva  | rperegrino@vectory.com.br
Diretor de Tecnologia/CTO  | Tel.: +55 11 3104-6652

--
Rafael Peregrino da Silva
rperegrino@gmail.com