From Rafael Peregrino da Silva <rperegr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: event press release templates
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2016 13:14:37 GMT
Hi there,

I think using br.cloudstackcollab.org would do the trick for Brazil. Then
we would use ca.cloudstackcollab.org for Canada, eu.cloudstackcollab.org
for Europe and so on. All we would also need would be a nice
cloudstackcollab.org landing page, pointing to all of the event country
pages.

Best!

Rafael

> Does using  br.cloudstackcollab.org for the Brasil event for now would be
> ok ?  Then once Montreal one is done (early june) we change
> cloudstackcollab.org to point on the Brasil event site?
>

> On Wed, Apr 13, 2016 at 8:41 AM, Marco Sinhoreli <
> marco.sinhoreli@shapeblue.com> wrote:
>
>> How can we use the domain for both sites considering both are in
>> different sites and have different source code? IMO, could be great to have
>> both in the same way.
>>
>> Cheers!
>>
>> *Marco Sinhoreli*
>>
>> Consultant Manager
>>
>> marco.sinhoreli@shapeblue.com
>>
>> mobile: +55 21 98276 3636
>>

>> Praia de Botafogo 501, bloco 1 - sala 101 – Botafogo
>>
>> Rio de Janeiro, RJ - Brazil - CEP 22250-040
>>
>> office: + 55 21 2586 6390 | fax: +55 21 2586 6002
>>
>> http://www.shapeblue.com/ | twitter: @shapeblue
>>
>> De: Pierre-Luc Dion
>> Responder para: "marketing@cloudstack.apache.org"
>> Data: quarta-feira, 13 de abril de 2016 09:36
>> Para: "marketing@cloudstack.apache.org"
>> Assunto: Re: event press release templates
>>
>> For now DNS domain registration for
>> cloudstackcollab{.org/.info/.com/.net} are own by PMC's of Apache
>> CloudStack.
>>
>> I don't know if Apache Foundation can own them, if so we could transfer
>> them.
>>

>> On Wed, Apr 13, 2016 at 8:33 AM, Rafael Weingärtner <
>> rafaelweingartner@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I think we should have only one domain to all ACS conferences.
>>> Is it "cloudstackcollab.org" owned by ACS/Apache?

CCCBR?

--
Rafael Peregrino da Silva
rperegrino@gmail.com