From Steve Roles <steve.ro...@shapeblue.com>
Subject CloudStack European User Group, Berlin, June 2016
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2016 15:05:37 GMT
Hi all,

We're very excited to announce the summer 2016 meeting of the CloudStack European User group,
this time kindly hosted by BIT.Group GmbH, at the Grand Hotel, Berlin. As well as talks from
guest speakers, there will be the chance to meet with other CloudStack users, lunch, and time
to continue the discussions over a beer or two in the evening.

We have now confirmed the speakers for our event. Please see here for more information, and
also how to register:

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/cloudstack-european-user-group-tickets-23036757562

Best regards,

Regards,