From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: OpenStack Revenues Approaching $3.4B: 451 Research
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2016 14:55:59 GMT
+1 to that will

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541<tel:+44%2020%203603%200541> | M: +44 796 111 2055<tel:+44%20796%20111%202055>

Regards,

GilesĀ Sirett

giles.sirett@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue
On 28 Apr 2016, at 15:39, Will Stevens <williamstevens@gmail.com<mailto:williamstevens@gmail.com>>
wrote:

Openstack is just bitter because they still don't have a product that works and our product
works just fine.  Just goes to show that more money doesn't always solve the problem...  :)
 All that money and almost no success stories.  Kind of sad really...

On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 1:09 AM, Madan Ganesh Velayudham <madanganesh@actonmagic.com<mailto:madanganesh@actonmagic.com>>