From Walter, André <Andre.Wal...@bitgroup.de>
Subject AW: CloudStack European User Group, Berlin, June 2016
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2016 18:26:10 GMT
Dear all,

I want to invite you to Berlin from my side as well. I am looking forward for interesting
speeches, fruitful discussion and to drink some beers in the evening ;-).
We announced today also a German/English News, which can be found here http://www.bitgroup.de/bit-ist-gastgeber-des-ersten-cloudstack-user-group-treffens-in-deutschland/.

So I hope we can reach some more users/companies in German speaking area.

Thanks and best regards.

André Walter
Cloud Services
BIT.Group GmbH
E andre.walter@bitgroup.de<mailto:andre.walter@bitgroup.de>

Von: Steve Roles [mailto:steve.roles@shapeblue.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 18. April 2016 17:06
An: users@cloudstack.apache.org; marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Betreff: CloudStack European User Group, Berlin, June 2016

Hi all,

We're very excited to announce the summer 2016 meeting of the CloudStack European User group,
this time kindly hosted by BIT.Group GmbH, at the Grand Hotel, Berlin. As well as talks from
guest speakers, there will be the chance to meet with other CloudStack users, lunch, and time
to continue the discussions over a beer or two in the evening.

We have now confirmed the speakers for our event. Please see here for more information, and
also how to register:

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/cloudstack-european-user-group-tickets-23036757562

Best regards,

steve.roles@shapeblue.com<mailto:steve.roles@shapeblue.com>