From Sally Khudairi ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CloudStack Collaboration Conference Brasil web site
Date Sun, 17 Apr 2016 11:59:19 GMT
Thank you, Rafael!
I'll add this to the Apache Weekly News Round-up notices list. It'll stay on the listing until
the event takes place.
Warmly,
Sally = = = = =  vox +1 617 921 8656gvox +1 646 598 4616skype sallykhudairi

      From: Rafael Peregrino da Silva <rperegrino@gmail.com>
 To: "marketing@cloudstack.apache.org" <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>
Cc: Rafael Peregrino <rperegrino@vectory.com.br>; Marco Sinhoreli <marco.sinhoreli@shapeblue.com>;
Cyrano Rizzo <cyrano@usp.br>
 Sent: Saturday, April 16, 2016 6:53 PM
 Subject: CloudStack Collaboration Conference Brasil web site

Hello everybody,

I just published the CloudStack Collaboration Conference Brasil web site on http://cloudstack.usp.br/

Please check whether everything is working properly, so that I can make some press releases
and start spreading the word about it.

Best!

--
Rafael Peregrino da Silva  | rperegrino@vectory.com.br
Diretor de Tecnologia/CTO  | Tel.: +55 11 3104-6652

Hi Pierre-Luc,
I am putting Rafael who is doing the website in the thread to check if is possible to merge
both sites there.
Cheers!

|  | Marco SinhoreliConsultant Managermarco.sinhoreli@shapeblue.commobile: +55 21 98276 3636

Praia de Botafogo 501, bloco 1 - sala 101 – BotafogoRio de Janeiro, RJ - Brazil - CEP 22250-040office:
+ 55 21 2586 6390 | fax: +55 21 2586 6002http://www.shapeblue.com/ | twitter: @shapeblue