From Sally Khudairi ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: event press release templates
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2016 23:41:11 GMT
Fantastic --thanks, Pierre-Luc!
I recommend that the Apache CloudStack PMC/Marketing team assign some internal folks with
posting/publishing credentials to minimize possible delays.
I'm traveling tomorrow and don't want to cause any slippage in timeframe as a result. I'd
love to have a backup here, please.
Cheers,
Sally = = = = =  vox +1 617 921 8656gvox +1 646 598 4616skype sallykhudairi

      From: Pierre-Luc Dion <pdion891@apache.org>
 To: Sally Khudairi <sk@apache.org>
Cc: "marketing@cloudstack.apache.org" <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>
 Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2016 3:58 PM
 Subject: Re: event press release templates

Thanks Sally,
I have a draft for a blog post :-)
Rafael, we are going that path, it make a lot of sense! we should have a draft version soon...
I'll update also our site (http://cloudstack.apache.org/) the events section so include  the
2 collabs and the eu meetup in june too...

Thanks,

On Wed, Apr 13, 2016 at 10:25 AM, Sally Khudairi <sk@apache.org> wrote:

Thanks, Pierre-Luc.
Whilst we don't have a template "form", this is the outline and boilerplate sections that
we've used for CloudStack software releases https://blogs.apache.org/cloudstack/entry/the_apache_cloudstack_project_announces1
The same can be used for events, with "Downloads and Documentation" changed to "Event Details"
or something along those lines.
Hope this helps,Sally = = = = =  vox +1 617 921 8656gvox +1 646 598 4616skype sallykhudairi