Cool !

Tweeted!

PL

On Tue, Mar 8, 2016 at 4:41 AM, Kristoffer Sheather @ CloudCentral <kristoffer.sheather@cloudcentral.com.au> wrote:
Congratulations!

Regards,

Kristoffer Sheather
CloudCentral

Mobile: +61 475 048 864 | Switch: +61 2 6160 7624 | Email: kris@cloudcentral.com.au
LinkedIn: View Kristoffer Sheather's profile on LinkedIn | Skype: kristoffer.sheather | Twitter:
http://twitter.com/kristofferjon
CloudCentral - Secure Australian Cloud

From: "Sebastien Goasguen" <runseb@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 8, 2016 7:20 PM
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Exoscale update

Hi,

Disclaimer: I don’t work for Exoscale, I wrote the Docker cookbook.

But it is great marketing news for cloudStack that Exoscale announced last month that they raised funding from Swisscom:

https://www.exoscale.ch/static/files/press/2016_02_11_PR_Expansion-Exoscale-EN.pdf

Also they just sponsored a “Docker in the Cloud” O’Reilly book available for free on their site:

oreil.ly/1TLfnZn

This is all worth couple tweets to show that CloudStack clouds are alive and well :)

-Sebastien
--
Message protected by MailGuard: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and content filtering.http://www.mailguard.com.au/mg
https://console.mailguard.com.au/ras/1NZh2ZgDPP/5FJI624kTntmTokqknqY0N/0.224