From: Marco Sinhoreli <marco.sinhoreli@shapeblue.com>
To: "dev@cloudstack.apache.org" <dev@cloudstack.apache.org>; "users@cloudstack.apache.org" <users@cloudstack.apache.org>; "marketing@cloudstack.apache.org" <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2016 8:55 AM
Subject: [CCCBR] CCC São Paulo

Hello community,

I have a pleasure to announce the CCC São Paulo will be realized in 29-30 September in São Paulo – Brazil in an  great auditorium at USP.  This auditorium has capacity to 1000 attendants and we are planning to use 3 rooms for parallel tracks.

The prospect plan for sponsors and the website will be ready within next days and, ASAP it is ready, I will back to you all.  Also, we are talking with hotels to have some discount to the community from outside São Paulo.

About the website, when it is online, I will ask to redirect cloudstackcollab.org to it.

About the tickets for the event, our plan is to have a symbolic value, around US$ 30, so that people have access and participate with our community of discussions about the project.

I want to say: welcome for you all and I hope it will be a very great event!

See you in Brazil in September!

Marco Sinhoreli
Consultant Manager
mobile: +55 21 98276 3636

Praia de Botafogo 501, bloco 1 - sala 101 – Botafogo
Rio de Janeiro, RJ - Brazil - CEP 22250-040
office: + 55 21 2586 6390 | fax: +55 21 2586 6002
http://www.shapeblue.com/ | twitter: @shapeblue