From sebgoa <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [CCCBR] CCC São Paulo
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2016 10:27:05 GMT
Great news Marco, thanks for pulling this off

-sebastien

> On Mar 11, 2016, at 2:55 PM, Marco Sinhoreli <marco.sinhoreli@shapeblue.com> wrote:
>
> Hello community,
>
> I have a pleasure to announce the CCC São Paulo will be realized in 29-30 September
in São Paulo – Brazil in an  great auditorium at USP.  This auditorium has capacity to
1000 attendants and we are planning to use 3 rooms for parallel tracks.

> The prospect plan for sponsors and the website will be ready within next days and, ASAP
it is ready, I will back to you all.  Also, we are talking with hotels to have some discount
to the community from outside São Paulo.

> About the website, when it is online, I will ask to redirect cloudstackcollab.org to
it.

> About the tickets for the event, our plan is to have a symbolic value, around US$ 30,
so that people have access and participate with our community of discussions about the project.