From Sally Khudairi <sallykhuda...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Registration open for CloudStack Collaboration Conference North America 2016
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2016 13:37:24 GMT
Thanks, Pierre-Luc.
I'll add this to tomorrow's ASF Weekly News Round Up. It'll post every week until the event.
Cheers,
Sally

      From: Pierre-Luc Dion <pdion@cloudops.com>
 To: "users@cloudstack.apache.org" <users@cloudstack.apache.org>; "dev@cloudstack.apache.org"
<dev@cloudstack.apache.org>; "marketing@cloudstack.apache.org" <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>

 Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2016 3:15 PM
 Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Registration open for CloudStack Collaboration Conference North America
2016

Minor clarification,
Has you will see on the event site, it's from June 1st to 3rd.  Since we are expecting people
traveling on June 1st we were planning to startup  the event on the Wednesday (June 1st)
late afternoon. It's still not clear if we would initiate the hackathon, or perform a round
table about all things going on in CloudStack, it is a TBD but also open to suggestion. Happy
hour might happen too.
Regards,