Agreed :) Couple of key observations is:
Goodoos to ACS!

Cheers,
Madan

On Thu, Feb 11, 2016 at 6:18 AM Pierre-Luc Dion <pdion@cloudops.com> wrote:
whoa! CloudStack is really not in a bad shape considering the size of our community and marketing budget.

Thanks Ilya!

On Wed, Feb 10, 2016 at 5:16 PM, Kristoffer Sheather @ CloudCentral <kristoffer.sheather@cloudcentral.com.au> wrote:
Thanks Ilya.

I agree that ACS is doing well considering the relative lack of contribution compared to OpenStack.  CloudStack is much simpler and 'just works' without requiring a massive engineering effort.

Regards,

Kristoffer Sheather
CloudCentral

Mobile: +61 475 048 864 | Switch: +61 2 6160 7624 | Email: kris@cloudcentral.com.au
LinkedIn: View Kristoffer Sheather's profile on LinkedIn | Skype: kristoffer.sheather | Twitter:
http://twitter.com/kristofferjon
CloudCentral - Secure Australian Cloud