From Samir Agarwal <samir.agar...@accelerite.com>
Subject RE: Schuberg and the way forward
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2016 08:13:38 GMT
Arjan,

From everything I have been told in my brief association with CloudStack/CloudPlatform, you
and Schuberg Philis have been awesome citizens of this community. I understand your drivers
to move more rapidly. I am hopeful that you will continue to make contributions back to CloudStack
by way of bug fixes and feature additions, rather than go on a path of complete diversion.
Is that what you intend to do?

Regards

Samir

From: Arjan Eriks [mailto:eriarjan@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 01, 2016 12:57 PM
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Schuberg and the way forward

Erik, Daan,

The details on how we exactly work with PR is probably not best for the marketing List. But
we of course will try to see if they will fit in CloudStack as well. You are right that this
is probably where the diverge begins.

So far the press is low key on the move. Only this blogpost is out there, and it is positive
for both CloudStack and SBP. http://www.networkworld.com/article/3028065/hybrid-cloud/schuberg-philis-forks-cloudstack-what-happens-next.html#tk.rss_all

I will stop spamming this marketing list now. If you do have more questions, please mail us
directly. Lets keep this channel for the marketing of CloudStack!

Regards,

Arjan

On Mon, Feb 1, 2016 at 11:46 AM, Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogland@gmail.com<mailto:daan.hoogland@gmail.com>>