From Ian Rae <i...@cloudops.com>
Subject Re: Schuberg and the way forward
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2016 07:18:21 GMT
Arjan, thanks for sharing, to me this is an indication of a healthy and
diverse ecosystem meeting multiple needs and it is an excellent sign for
the greater Apache CloudStack that a key use case is to deliver
mission-critical cloud services!

--
Ian Rae
CEO | PDG

CloudOps | Cloud Infrastructure and Networking Solutions
www.cloudops.com | 420 rue Guy | Montreal | Canada | H3J 1S6