From Madan Ganesh Velayudham <madangan...@actonmagic.com>
Subject Re: State of the Cloud by Rightscale
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2016 16:47:34 GMT
Yes, Hoping to see the increased adoption (and a solid performance) of ACS
in this new year.

Thank you for sharing.

Cheers,
Madan

--
Madan Ganesh Velayudham
Founder & CEO

*Data-Driven Hybrid Cloud Management Delivered! *
*www.actoncloud.com <http://www.actoncloud.com>*
*Save Cost! Optimise Performance! Single Pane Of Glass!*