From Madan Ganesh Velayudham <madangan...@actonmagic.com>
Subject Re: RightScale 2016 State of the Cloud Report
Date Thu, 11 Feb 2016 02:43:54 GMT
Agreed :) Couple of key observations is:

   - CloudStack gaining traction in the SMB segment because "Cloudstack
   just works!"; SMB won't have enough budget to pool in SI to setup Openstack
   and etc.
   - On enterprise (433 respondents) front, Cloudstack lost two points
   - On SMB front (627 respondents), Cloudstack gained one point.

Goodoos to ACS!

Cheers,
Madan

On Thu, Feb 11, 2016 at 6:18 AM Pierre-Luc Dion <pdion@cloudops.com> wrote:

> whoa! CloudStack is really not in a bad shape considering the size of our
> community and marketing budget.
>
> Thanks Ilya!
>

> On Wed, Feb 10, 2016 at 5:16 PM, Kristoffer Sheather @ CloudCentral <
> kristoffer.sheather@cloudcentral.com.au> wrote:
>
>> Thanks Ilya.
>>
>> I agree that ACS is doing well considering the relative lack of
>> contribution compared to OpenStack.  CloudStack is much simpler and 'just
>> works' without requiring a massive engineering effort.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Kristoffer Sheather
>> CloudCentral
>>
>> Mobile: +61 475 048 864 | Switch: +61 2 6160 7624 | Email:
>> kris@cloudcentral.com.au
>> LinkedIn: [image: View Kristoffer Sheather's profile on LinkedIn]
>> <http://au.linkedin.com/in/kristoffersheather> | Skype:
>> kristoffer.sheather | Twitter: http://twitter.com/kristofferjon
>> [image: CloudCentral - Secure Australian Cloud]
>> <http://www.cloudcentral.com.au/?utm_source=default-signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cloudcentral>

Madan Ganesh Velayudham
Founder & CEO
ActOnMagic

*Data-Driven Hybrid Cloud Management Delivered! *
*www.actoncloud.com <http://www.actoncloud.com>*
*Save Cost! Optimise Performance! Single Pane Of Glass!*