From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Schuberg and the way forward
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2016 08:33:27 GMT
Arjan,

I guess not even you and colleagues know how much off your involvement is
sticking around. I feel you have been fun, productive and innovative so it
is probably not going to be enough in my opinion. I wish more for your
architectural changes then the nasty bug fixes but all are welcome. I
salute you for what you are doing and for what you have done and hope to
see you around.

regards, Daan

--
Daan