From Arjan Eriks <eriar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Schuberg and the way forward
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2016 20:57:14 GMT
Erik, Daan,

The details on how we exactly work with PR is probably not best for the
marketing List. But we of course will try to see if they will fit in
CloudStack as well. You are right that this is probably where the diverge
begins.

So far the press is low key on the move. Only this blogpost is out there,
and it is positive for both CloudStack and SBP.
http://www.networkworld.com/article/3028065/hybrid-cloud/schuberg-philis-forks-cloudstack-what-happens-next.html#tk.rss_all

I will stop spamming this marketing list now. If you do have more
questions, please mail us directly. Lets keep this channel for the
marketing of CloudStack!

Regards,

Arjan