From Steve Roles <steve.ro...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: CloudStack User Group, Thursday March 3, London
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2016 10:16:40 GMT
Thanks John.

Steve Roles

From: John Kinsella [mailto:jlkinsel@gmail.com]
Sent: 05 February 2016 02:08
To: <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org> <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: CloudStack User Group, Thursday March 3, London

Going to correct myself - looks like the webpage is still static, but having things on lanyrd
wouldn’t hurt, either

On Feb 4, 2016, at 5:31 PM, John Kinsella <jlkinsel@gmail.com<mailto:jlkinsel@gmail.com>>
wrote:

Don’t forget to add events like these to http://lanyrd.com/topics/apache-cloudstack/ - then
they’ll get displayed on http://cloudstack.apache.org<http://cloudstack.apache.org/>.

John

On Feb 3, 2016, at 3:25 AM, Steve Roles <steve.roles@shapeblue.com<mailto:steve.roles@shapeblue.com>>
wrote:

Hi all – forgive the cross-posting.

The next European CloudStack User Group will be Thursday, March 3 at the BT Centre, London.

We’ve already got some great guest speakers lined up, and there will be the chance to meet
with other CloudStack users, lunch, and time to continue the discussions over a beer or two
in the evening.

All welcome! Please see here for registration and more information: http://www.shapeblue.com/events/cloudstack-european-user-group/

Best regards,

<imagecb70e1.png@f7fc280f.png><http://www.shapeblue.com/>

Steve Roles

VP Service Delivery

,

ShapeBlue

d:

+44 20 3642 6102 | s: +44 20 3603 0540<tel:+44%2020%203642%206102%20|%20s:%20+44%2020%203603%200540>

m:

+44 7770 745 036<tel:+44%207770%20745%20036>

e:

steve.roles@shapeblue.com | t: <mailto:steve.roles@shapeblue.com%20|%20t:>

w:

www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com/>

a:

53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden London WC2N 4HS UK

<image316dc5.png@190756ac.png<mailto:image316dc5.png@190756ac.png>>

trademark.
you have received this email in error.

IaaS Cloud Design & Build<http://shapeblue.com/iaas-cloud-design-and-build/> | CSForge