From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: RightScale 2016 State of the Cloud Report
Date Thu, 11 Feb 2016 09:54:02 GMT
Ilya - I agree 100% - this is a really good testament to the quality of our software and the
effort by this community

Although it gauls me slightly to have to caveat everything with "despite the marketing" and
"despite the committer base"

We here all know that Cloudstack is the "invisible man" in this space. We all know its in
widespread adoption but it continues to not get the attention of AN Other project

This can be changed, but we are a user led community. It can be changed by our largescale
users coming out and showing their public support for this project. We also need more vendors
to relaise that Cloudstack integration is a decent route to market for their products - but
that wont start until that user community starts speaking publically

Kind Regards
Giles

[ShapeBlue]<http://www.shapeblue.com>
Giles Sirett
CEO     ,       ShapeBlue

d:      +44  20 3603 0541 | s: +44 203 603 0540<tel:+44%20%2020%203603%200541%20|%20s:%20+44%20203%20603%200540>

e:      giles.sirett@shapeblue.com | t: <mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com%20|%20t:>
    |      w:      www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com>

a:      53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden London WC2N 4HS UK

[cid:imaged2fad1.png@c077ee4b.429fda02]

trademark.
you have received this email in error.