From ilya <ilya.mailing.li...@gmail.com>
Subject RightScale 2016 State of the Cloud Report
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2016 22:10:53 GMT
Here is the latest State of the Cloud Report

http://assets.rightscale.com/uploads/pdfs/RightScale-2016-State-of-the-Cloud-Report.pdf

My thoughts: while initially, it may seem that CloudStack is about 4-7%
margin behind OpenStack, considering that:
1) Marketing budget is at least 500 times less
2) Active committer base is 30 times smaller
3) Overall resources are at least 100 times less
And some fairly large sized CCP customers failed to participate in this
survey.

With limited resources we've got and numbers we showed, we are doing
REALLY WELL! I think it is a testament to job well done by everyone
involved in ACS community and beyond!

Regards
ilya