Hi Andre - welcome to the community - great to see you here and I look forward to working with you and your colleagues

It's great news that you can dive straight in with this important work

I can't find the old thread on this, but in summary I think it stalled because the cloudstack logo didn't fit nicely inside the "powered by" circle that Sally references ( it resulted in the cloudstack logo being very small)

Maybe it could be made to work bu somebody with an eye for design. But as ilya says, we don't have to stick with that design - it's not obligatory

Maybe best to come up with some ideas and post a link here

Also : I've always thought that it would be good to give some options that are not just "powers by"

A few with words like "supporter of" and "contributor to" would be great

Kind Regards

Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055

Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com

ShapeBlue
Giles Sirett
CEO ShapeBlue
d:  +44  20 3603 0541 | s: +44 203 603 0540  |  m:  +44 7961112055
e:  giles.sirett@shapeblue.com | t:   |  w:  www.shapeblue.com
a:  53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden London WC2N 4HS UK
Twitter
Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue SA Pty Ltd is a company registered by The Republic of South Africa and is traded under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.
This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.