From Sunando Bhattacharya <suna...@indiqus.com>
Subject Rightscale State of the cloud Survey
Date Wed, 06 Jan 2016 14:41:54 GMT
Hi Everyone,

Firstly wish everyone a Happy New Year. May 2016 see the resurgence of Apache Cloudstack will
many new features, releases, users etc.

Today I received  an invite from Rightscale to take their annual “2016 State of the Cloud”
survey, which is quite a well read and accepted report in the Cloud community. I was hoping
if we can have some of the ACS users to fill up the survey so that some buzz gets created
and its starts showing up in the primary platforms in use.

Here is the link to the survey https://goo.gl/8Nux94

Request all ACS users on this list to fill it up and also request all solution providers to
share with their customers.

Regards,

Sunando Bhattacharya
M +91 97111 52299
www.indiqus.com

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient please delete the original message and any copy of it from your computer system.
You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited unless proper authorization has been obtained for such action. If you
have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately. Although
IndiQus attempts to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, it does not guarantee that both
are virus-free and accepts no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.