From Abhinandan Prateek <abhinandan.prat...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Quick note about $dayjob
Date Wed, 27 Jan 2016 13:31:10 GMT
Best wishes and hope to be in touch.

Regards,
-abhi

[ShapeBlue]<http://www.shapeblue.com>
Abhinandan Prateek
Software Architect      ,       ShapeBlue

d:       | s: +44 203 603 0540<tel:|%20s:%20+44%20203%20603%200540>      |      m:
    +91 970 11 99011<tel:+91%20970%2011%2099011>

e:      abhinandan.prateek@shapeblue.com | t: <mailto:abhinandan.prateek@shapeblue.com%20|%20t:>
        |      w:      www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com>

a:      53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden London WC2N 4HS UK

[cid:imagec30837.png@92872eeb.4d8306a5]

trademark.
you have received this email in error.

On 26/01/16, 8:00 PM, "Sebastien Goasguen" <runseb@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hi folks,
>
>As some of you might have guessed I am changing $dayjob.
>
>This is an exciting time for me, but it also means that I will become less involved with
CloudStack. ( I said *less* involved, did not say I was going to disappear). I have informed
the PMC and offered to stop my VP role ahead of the March deadline. As you know we have a
one-year rotation for the VP role. However if the PMC does not see a problem with it I will
gladly continue until March.

>I will keep this brief but I wanted to let you know so that you don’t wonder why my
involvement in recent releases and votes has decreased.

>It is an exciting time for CloudStack as well, with ever greater releases ( in large part
to Remi, Wilder and a few others), a strong proposal to offer LTS and the commitment from
Accelerite.

>Change is good, challenges are opportunities says Sensei Wu from Ninjago :)
>
>PS:
>If you wonder, I am launching my own container startup called Skippbox. I will grant myself
a shameless plug, and if you know anyone interested in containers and kubernetes I sure could
use some help ( https://github.com/skippbox , http://www.skippbox.com/blog/), github stars
and PRs :)

IaaS Cloud Design & Build<http://shapeblue.com/iaas-cloud-design-and-build//> |
CloudStack Consulting<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-consultancy/> | CloudStack Software