From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: Rightscale State of the cloud Survey
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2016 09:17:57 GMT
And excuse my typos ☺

Happy new year everybody

Kind Regards
Giles

From: Giles Sirett [mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com]
Sent: 07 January 2016 09:16
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: RE: Rightscale State of the cloud Survey

Done also

Also mailing customers to encourage them to do

@Sunando – thanks for brining this to the list

Kind Regards
Giles

[ShapeBlue]<http://www.shapeblue.com>

Giles Sirett

CEO

,

ShapeBlue

d:

+44  20 3603 0541 | s: +44 203 603 0540<tel:+44%20%2020%203603%200541%20|%20s:%20+44%20203%20603%200540>

m:

+44 7961112055<tel:+44%207961112055>

e:

giles.sirett@shapeblue.com | t: <mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com%20|%20t:>

w:

a:

53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden London WC2N 4HS UK

[cid:image002.png@01D1492C.49E10F50]

trademark.
you have received this email in error.