From ilya <ilya.mailing.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Supported by ACS logo
Date Thu, 28 Jan 2016 20:07:43 GMT
Hi Andre

First off, welcome to ACS Community.

Feel free to leverage our user and dev mailing lists for any help you
might need. We strongly encourage mailing list participation to help
expand ACS community and knowledge base.

If you do decide to make one that is outside of Apache guidelines,
please post it here for review.

Regards
ilya

PS: When we had no official "Powered by" framework, I created my own and
submitted for community review. No one seemed to object. But since we
have official framework now - i guess you should go with it if possible.

http://www.cloudsand.com/content/