From Kristoffer Sheather <kristoffer.sheat...@cloudcentral.com.au>
Subject Re: Rightscale State of the cloud Survey
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2016 01:25:27 GMT
Completed!

> On 7 Jan 2016, at 12:12 PM, Madan Ganesh Velayudham <madanganesh@actonmagic.com>
wrote:

> Thanks Sunando for sharing this, Very useful one.
>
> Happy New CloudStack Year, everyone,
>
> Cheers,
> Madan
>

>> On Wed, Jan 6, 2016 at 8:12 PM Sunando Bhattacharya <sunando@indiqus.com> wrote:
>> Hi Everyone,
>>
>> Firstly wish everyone a Happy New Year. May 2016 see the resurgence of Apache Cloudstack
will many new features, releases, users etc.

>> Today I received  an invite from Rightscale to take their annual “2016 State of
the Cloud” survey, which is quite a well read and accepted report in the Cloud community.
I was hoping if we can have some of the ACS users to fill up the survey so that some buzz
gets created and its starts showing up in the primary platforms in use.

>> Here is the link to the survey https://goo.gl/8Nux94
>>
>> Request all ACS users on this list to fill it up and also request all solution providers
to share with their customers.

>> Regards,
>>
>> Sunando Bhattacharya
>> M +91 97111 52299
>> www.indiqus.com
>>
>> This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it
is addressed and may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged. If you are
not the intended recipient please delete the original message and any copy of it from your
computer system. You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
this communication is strictly prohibited unless proper authorization has been obtained for
such action. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately.
Although IndiQus attempts to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, it does not guarantee
that both are virus-free and accepts no liability for any damage sustained as a result of
viruses.