From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: Cloud Computing is as Sweet as Honey
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2015 16:57:57 GMT
Ha - I just did the same thing !

Kind Regards
Giles

[ShapeBlue]<http://www.shapeblue.com>
Giles Sirett
CEO     ,       ShapeBlue

d:      +44 203 603 0540 | s: +44  20 3603 0541<tel:+44%20203%20603%200540%20|%20s:%20+44%20%2020%203603%200541>

e:      giles.sirett@shapeblue.com | t: <mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com%20|%20t:>
    |      w:      www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com>

a:      53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden London WC2N 4HS UK

[cid:image83f715.png@7326776f.478bb499]

trademark.
you have received this email in error.