From Sally Khudairi ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Some noise around 4.6
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2015 22:20:07 GMT
OK. I'll send it out. This needs to get sorted for future announcements.
I'll confirm when it's been sent. Not sure who will be able to moderate it through though.
Cheers,Sally = = = = = vox +1 617 921 8656 off2 +1 646 583 3362 skype sallykhudairi
      From: "Kristoffer Sheather @ CloudCentral" <kristoffer.sheather@cloudcentral.com.au>
 To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: "users@cloudstack.apache.org" <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
 Sent: Tuesday, December 1, 2015 5:11 PM
 Subject: Re: Some noise around 4.6

Thanks Sally - yep I see the posts in the archives of users@ and marketing@ now. Anyone with
an apache.org email account - please post to announce@cloudstack.apache.org ASAP.. Regards,

Kristoffer Sheather
CloudCentral Mobile: +61 475 048 864 | Switch: +61 2 6160 7624 | Email: kris@cloudcentral.com.au
LinkedIn:   | Skype: kristoffer.sheather | Twitter: http://twitter.com/ kristofferjon

From: "Sally Khudairi" <sallykhudairi@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 2, 2015 9:09 AM
To: "kristoffer.sheather@cloudcentral.com.au" <kristoffer.sheather@cloudcentral.com.au>,
"marketing@cloudstack.apache.org" <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>
Cc: "users@cloudstack.apache.org" <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Some noise around 4.6 Thanks, Kristoffer.
Indeed: I don't see anything on the CloudStack blog (nothing posted since July 2015). The
CloudStack home page is a bit out of date as well. Your mail to the Users lists has made
it through http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/cloudstack-users/201512.mbox/%3C4cddb88bcfc04db4abd5246d04ea0910%40cloudcentral.com.au%3E ...and
announce@ hasn't had a posting since January 2015... I would recommend the marketing@ team
consider a bit of a reboot to help get the word out there a bit more efficiently. Warmly,
Sally   = = = = = vox +1 617 921 8656 off2 +1 646 583 3362 skype sallykhudairi From: "Kristoffer
Sheather @ CloudCentral" <kristoffer.sheather@cloudcentral.com.au>