From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Access credentials for posting content to https://blogs.apache.org/cloudstack/
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2015 13:37:03 GMT

> On Dec 1, 2015, at 10:24 AM, Sally Khudairi <sallykhudairi@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks, Sebastien.
>
> Seeing that there are access restrictions to the blog, who will be able to help get the
word out?

Just to clarify, this is not cloudstack or my policy, this restriction is ASF wide.

> Kristoffer has offered to also help post to the CloudStack lists: are they restricted
as well?

> I'll be posting to the usual ASF channels + newswire service + @CloudStack Twitter feed,
and would appreciate help from the project side to hit the rest of the CloudStack outlets.

Thanks, and will do

> Thanks in advance for your help with this. We need to re-establish the list of folks
who have access/ability to disseminate news. Madan also offered to help, but is in the same
boat as Kristoffer.