From sebgoa <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cloud Computing is as Sweet as Honey
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2015 16:56:54 GMT
Folks, I emailed Randall Smith to ask him to avoid/stop sending emails like these.

As we know, we try to keep this list about discussions around cloudstack marketing.

If you have a story to share feel free to craft a personalized email, however pure promotion
like these are not welcome.
Sending click to tweets or heads up about new products/events etc are of course welcome, but
are best received if crafted as a personal communication to members of the list.

thanks,

-Sebastien

On Dec 16, 2015, at 5:45 PM, Randall Smith <rsmith@stratostack.org> wrote:

> The Wait is Over…Almost
> <stratostacklogoheaderimage.jpg>
>
> <honey-1024x696-mjkluuus3epjlmigg25gaymg2lts2gvgdserug7mvi.jpg>
> Cloud Computing is as Sweet as Honey
> Oftentimes, honey is used as an alternative to sugar. Honey is comprised of 30% glucose
and 40% fructose, whereas sugar is a split 50/50. Although the ingredients are similar, honey
has a sweeter taste as a result of the slightly lopsided fructose level. Cloud computing,
for example, isn’t all that different from storing information on your desktop. Data and
files can be accessed in a similar fashion. They both get the job done, but cloud computing
is a little sweeter.

> CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
> <stratostackcomputer.jpg>
>
> StratoSTACK Opensource CloudStack Billing App
> Imagine an application where end users can self-provision virtual machines (VM) on the
Apache Cloudstack platform and be charged at the end of the month. Well, soon you won’t
have to imagine with the open source STRATOSTACK billing module.

> Our team of developers are tackling the final stages of STRATOSTACK BILLING. Be the first
to know when the app is launched. We will notify via email the instant we go live.