From "Kristoffer Sheather @ CloudCentral" <kristoffer.sheat...@cloudcentral.com.au>
Subject Re: Some noise around 4.6
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2015 21:39:27 GMT
My pleasure, but unfortunately I'm not a committer as yet.

 I did try to send the announcements to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org and users@cloudstack.apache.org
but have not seen them come through yet.
   Regards,

Kristoffer Sheather
CloudCentral

 Mobile: +61 475 048 864 | Switch: +61 2 6160 7624 | Email: kris@cloudcentral.com.au
LinkedIn:   | Skype: kristoffer.sheather | Twitter: http://twitter.com/kristofferjon

 From: "Sally Khudairi" <sallykhudairi@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 2, 2015 8:15 AM
To: "kristoffer.sheather@cloudcentral.com.au" <kristoffer.sheather@cloudcentral.com.au>
Subject: Re: Some noise around 4.6
  Thanks, Kristoffer.

 All emails need to be sent from an apache.org address, which is why the bounce has happened.

 As you're not a Committer --did I understand that correctly from Sebastien?-- this explains
it. I'll remind Sebastien.

 Kind thanks again for all your help!

 - Sally

 = = = = = vox +1 617 921 8656 off2 +1 646 583 3362 skype sallykhudairi