From Randall Smith <rsm...@stratostack.org>
Subject Cloud Computing is as Sweet as Honey
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2015 16:45:06 GMT

  The Wait is Over…Almost

<http://stratostack.org/>

  Cloud Computing is as Sweet as Honey

Oftentimes, honey is used as an alternative to sugar. Honey is comprised
of 30% glucose and 40% fructose, whereas sugar is a split 50/50.
Although the ingredients are similar, honey has a sweeter taste as a
result of the slightly lopsided fructose level. Cloud computing, for
example, isn’t all that different from storing information on your
desktop. Data and files can be accessed in a similar fashion. They both
get the job done, but cloud computing is a little sweeter.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
<http://stratostack.org/cloud-computing-is-as-sweet-as-honey/>

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2qDq8MdXyk>

  StratoSTACK Opensource CloudStack Billing App

Imagine an application where end users can self-provision virtual
machines (VM) on the Apache Cloudstack platform and be charged at the
end of the month. Well, soon you won’t have to imagine with the open
source STRATOSTACK billing module.

Our team of developers are tackling the final stages of STRATOSTACK
BILLING. Be the first to know when the app is launched. We will notify
via email the instant we go live.

<http://www.twitter.com/stratostack>

<https://plus.google.com/103342089606600493887/>

<http://stratostack.org/>

/Copyright 2015 StratoSTACK. All rights reserved./

*Our mailing address is:*
StratoSTACK
205 EAST HENDERSON ST.
Cleburne, Tx 76031