From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Access credentials for posting content to https://blogs.apache.org/cloudstack/
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2015 14:21:30 GMT

> On Dec 1, 2015, at 2:37 PM, Sebastien Goasguen <runseb@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> On Dec 1, 2015, at 10:24 AM, Sally Khudairi <sallykhudairi@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks, Sebastien.
>>
>> Seeing that there are access restrictions to the blog, who will be able to help get
the word out?

> Just to clarify, this is not cloudstack or my policy, this restriction is ASF wide.

so FWIW, I did not have access to the blog either.

I had to request an account from ASF infra, then I got a new password.
Then I added a blog entry, having to write HTML

Finally it appeared on our website….

-sebastien

>> Kristoffer has offered to also help post to the CloudStack lists: are they restricted
as well?

>> I'll be posting to the usual ASF channels + newswire service + @CloudStack Twitter
feed, and would appreciate help from the project side to hit the rest of the CloudStack outlets.

> Thanks, and will do
>
>> Thanks in advance for your help with this. We need to re-establish the list of folks
who have access/ability to disseminate news. Madan also offered to help, but is in the same
boat as Kristoffer.